BRINK

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


david ooi june lin..
17th jan 1991..
16 this year..
171-173cm height..
60kg weigh..
Capricorn..
Im chinese..
Im a heterosexual..

Im a con..
Im bornt with no regards for most of the people alive..
Im CRAZY..
Im egotistical..

Im err..shy?
Im arrogant..

Im sophisticated..
Im good and bad..depends..
Im hot tempered..

Im impatient..
Im brandconscious..
Im respectful..
Im ignorant..

Im very sociable once you get to know me..
Im independant..
Im wealthy and poor..
Im single and unwanted..
Im practically fucked up..

I pursue what i want..
I get what i want..
I pay for my actions..
I dispose of what i hate..

I used to be true to my feelings..
I stand for what i believe..
I give in to improvements..
I make grave mistakes..
I let emotions cloud my judgements..
I get things done..

I hate trumpet blowers..
I hate backstabbers..
I hate GARLIC..
I hate sharing rooms..
I hate being used..

I hate her..

I love my family..
I love rock music..
I love black and white..
I love elegance..
I love wisdom..

I love privacy..
I love to lead..
I love Chelsea FC..
I love silence..
I love being at the center of the limelight..
I love picking fights..
I love MY LIFE..
I love..her..

and i got disposed of..

Given all this..you still know no shit about me..why..?coz im one in a million..



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life