BRINK

Tuesday, May 1, 2007


I watched spiderman 3 today..
this particular part..

Maryjane: it's not gonna work..between us..
Peter: oh no no...please dont say that...
Maryjane: im so sorry..it's over..we're over..
Peter: when somthing is wrong couple talks things out..we can fix this..
Maryjane: you're just so far away when i needed you..im lonely..
Peter: but..
Maryjane: there is someone else..

Her: what if i say i want a breakup?
I: no no..what's wrong..please don't...
Her: yes im so sorry david..but i have to..
I: baby..no..what have i done wrong..i could fix it..i can give you space..
Her: no it's not you it's me..it's not gonna work..you can't fix it..we're over..
I: please no..you once said if you ever to mention break up you asked me not to ever believe you..why?
Her: im so sorry david..you just seem so far away when i needed you the most..im lonely..
I: i thought you said would wait..you know my situation..what am i gonna do without you?
Her: im sorry but i cant david..its just too hard for me..

Nextday..
I: tell me is there someone else?if not im not giving you up..
Her: if i said yes would you forget me and move on?
I:tell me..
Her: i'd rather you hate me than you keep loving me and not moving on..yes..
I:ok..

Enough said..



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life