BRINK

Thursday, August 23, 2007


I haven't even had the chance to post that my hamster gave birth to 4 young tiny ones..and now they are dead..it gave birth few days ago..caught me by shock when I saw red tiny moving thingy..I thought it was some insect which flew in..when I got a closer look only realised the thingy become four thingies..and the thingies were the babies!! I haven't seen one before..so you know..I panicked and somewhat excited at the same time..called everyone and asked them what was i supposed to do..

Haven't got mood to write the rest..I don't know when it died..this morning i think they were still alive before I left for school..I really don't know what happened..I somehow feel guilty if I somehow happened to be responsible for their deaths by peeking in too much and the mum got annoyed and decided to leave the babies to die..

This is a tribute to the death of them..



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life