BRINK

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


HERE AM I! HAHAHA!

Got people motivate me to blog so blog lor! Actually hor got season one, just like red pineapple juice, after cny no more le. Now i'm jobless can blog. After school commences, chaoz ppl. :P

I never wanted to give the punch line. But i figured it'd do everyone good. -I'm not loving anyone.

Tricia. I must admit i wanted to get your number because you are a model. But after i got to know you it didn't matter anymore. Sometimes through this, you get to know more people. Some who really care for you, some who don't. You just have to observe. I'm freaking sure i wasn't what your ex described as. IF HE THINKS I AM, ASK HIM COME ALJUNIED FIND ME AND i will politely tell him that i'm not once he gets to know me :P

Friends are all good. Friends are to be utilized. Haha. You say he uses people to get what he wants. Are you sure you never used anyone of your friends before? It's only when things go wrong, people start to criticize, otherwise bros for lyfe. Friends are for companionship, but some friends' favourite hobby is to dua friends wan lor. You know la....Nicho......Eri....Dani....aiya duwan to say la duwan to say la..haha..jk only. no offense :P

TOday met up with Ben and a cute doggie called Yang Zhi..met two of his friends some more..one of its owner ask us to take care of him for awhile before she went into ps, soooo cute..Met up with Gay in the evening..went to play pool..Surprisingly doggie also can play pool one wor. but still lost to me :P We talked cock sing song then went home.... :)

I know i'm abit kuai lan today. but im sure they will understand :)

Well i'm doing okay for the moment..but shit won't last..who knows what's gonna be thrown at me soon..Whatever it is, all i can say is...LONG ZHONG LAI LA!







Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life