I figured if i've posted about the last two of my exes in Sg, i should post about my first ex too :) She was a very nice girl. Heck, all my exes were nice people. With her i never had to worry we would run out of topic to talk about on the phone. When we texted, it often exceeds 1 pg for every msg. She was shy and cute. Not the small girl cute type though. When i first kissed her out of the blue, she was utterly shocked she said. Haha. I will not reveal her name under certain circumstance. I knew that she felt guilty as she was not suppose to have a boyfriend till 19 because of church rules and we had to pretend that there were nothing going on between us when we were in church or cell meetings. I didn't like it having to pretend in front of people and it ended :( She loved me she said and i believe her. I pray for the best for her.
What i'm about to say is nothing related to the first paragraph. Just random thought.
One thing i don't like in a relationship is when you get the feeling that your partner is reluctant to show you to her friends or worries about her friends seeing two of you together. She says she misses you but would never ask you along when she's out with her friends. It makes you feel that she finds you unpresentable or you might cause her to lose face. I felt it once and that is not a good feeling. Not from my first ex in Sg.
OH NO I FORGOT TO HANG MY CLOTHES. BRB!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK.
And due to overwhelming response to the girl i last mentioned. It happened quite a long while back. There are nothing between us. JUST merely friends. But i hope one day we could become good friends again. A girl like her is pretty rare. Friendship's a safer option anyway. It last forever.
And i've never forgotten the times i had for the past half a year up to now. Though i seem happy but i ain't that heartless. I reminisce about the times i had pretty often. And memories stay even if you don't want it to. So yea.
My bro said i was indescribable when i was younger. LOL. i guess yea i was pretty screwed. And now he says i've all grown up. Well everyone does. I've always hoped i had an older brother or sister. Someone i know would never cheat me or i can look up to for advice for those you can't approach your parents with. haha. I have some bros somewhere a source told me, older or younger i do not know. Might want to look them up next time to see how similar they are to me. Good thing is i know where to start. There is one that i know of. And from what he said, i think i've scared him off at some point of time. Just really hope that there would be a chance we could meet up again. I know what my sis feels when she calls me bro, though she seldom does.
So yea.
FYI. Joyce is an almighty absolutely good super friend she once said :P So don't get me wrong :)
Joyce said i pass all the criteria to the guy she wouldn't date. And they are-
1. smoke.
2. amount of chicks i had.
3. clubs.
4. family guy
5. smart.
6. nice.
My ego plunged all the way down. LOL.
1. I'm quitting. FOR REAL. I've smoked finish all i could for the rest of my live already. :P
2. That was then. I will think thrice the next time i get into a relationship and it will last.
3. I will be a family guy. That i can assure you.
4. I only clubbed like 3 times so far in Sg. Well that's one i might pass for her list. :(
5. At least I'm not stupid.
6. I don't know how i've been to you if not nice.