Saturday, February 21, 2009
LCB!! This skin no date no month no time one. SHIT!
Want you to fly with me, want you to fly~
Want you to die with me, want you to die! - Akon feat. David Ooi
Today.
I finally won the girl at the counter for a match! :P lost the remaining 3? :( LOL.
Lost 4-5 to yz doggie! NOT fair! My black ball went in wrong pot :( suay!
Edmund.. *slit throat* hahaha.
POol SiaO, BLoG sIaO, SlAck SiaO!
I blog blog blog, dunno got people read one bo.
I edit alot. So the tracker doesn't mean much.
Why i like pool fusion.
1. They play trance.
2. You know~
Just when i thought i should give my mum a call, she called me.
Tomorrow.
Go down to marina sq with ed buy his jeans at my ex shop. Go smoke with bro. Buy my toiletries. POoL again =.=
My phone's turned gay, otherwise pretty quiet. Sometimes i could hear my phone snore~
Nothing else to say. Provide some topics leh!