BRINK

Wednesday, February 18, 2009


There was this girl. She was someone i could really communicate with. We share mostly same opinions. And when we don't we would argue over it and get a good laugh out of it. Times with her were extremely relaxing. I didn't have to impress her as she'd make it clear we could only be friends. She was sophisticated. Cool. She was someone i could really click with. She knows alot bout me, though she's pretty secretive bout herself, at least to me anyway.

She was always there.

If i'd had stayed around. I could've. But i felt like if i did that. I'd be lying to both her and my then gf. And i didn't want that, though we weren't together. So i just disappeared. Occasionally i do text her. I really don't know if it bothered her, if it had, she clearly didn't show. If it was me, i would've gone mad. BUT clearly i had not thought of it at my perspective then.

I must say i took her for granted. Now things are pretty different. I can't barge back in to her life even if i wanted to. I would guess someone better is there.

I don't really know about me and her. It's like a taboo. We never talked about it. I never told her bout my exes either. Why didn't i?

She was different.

I think now she's gone.

I have no rights to dip my foot back in to her life. We are friends now but not what we once were. Good friends? i don't know.

Hope you know who you are. You should.



Acknowledgment to Hanis' Cafe.

1.46am



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life