Sunday, February 22, 2009
TODAY IS FUCK!
Went down to my ex shop today. Went to ask that good-for-nothing manager about my incentives and quota bonus. She kept saying she doesn't know. Then she finally told me the boss would be coming down on wed. IF i hadn't gone down none of us would've known and all four of us would've gotten our pay without our incentives on this sat. She told us to come down on 28th initially.
THE MOST FUCKED UP PART is she kept shouting at me saying she doesn't know. LIKE WHAT DOES SHE KNOWS HONESTLY. WHO THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO ASK THEN? The customers ah? I just wanted to get a confirmation on our pay before we get our pay on the 28th- day that buffalo closes down. If there was a mistake who the fuck are we gonna go up to then? And i got word that the boss is not going to give us what we rightfully earned. Mine totals up to $400+ in incentives. Does he think i'm a fucking fool to let it go easily. When he comes down on wed, he'd better be ready for hell. That dumb son of a bitch. The best part is THAT BITCH CAME OUT OF STORE ROOM FUCKING SHOUTING AT ME SAYING I WANT TO BULLY HER AND SHE WILL CALL THE POLICE , IN FRONT OF A PACKED SHOP and before all i did was just telling her better not to shout at me. Today adds to one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. ALL heads were turned. I COULD'VE FUCKED HER RIGHT BACK. But i knew better than to be so unprofessional.
Tomorrow.
I'm going down to MOM to lodge a report on public humiliation and we'll see who has the last laugh. You all wanna play these tricks, I'm all for it. YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. THINK, FOR ONCE.
FUCKING HELL I COULDN'T BELIEVE TODAY. Would probably let go of my saturday job to settle this shit if not this wed.