BRINK

Thursday, February 19, 2009


YOU WANT HAPPY. I GIVE YOU HAPPY GARY!

HAIH...TOday today was really disappointing while we were playing pool. I lost to the girl at the counter thrice.  :( :( :( i duwan happy you also like dat :P She was really good.

Went to the school in the afternoon with Yz to collect his Nlevel cert. Said hi to a couple friends, stall uncle and auntie. But they didn't offer me free food :P Well i felt pretty proud to have graduated from secondary school. Feels like i've really grown up. haha.

Anyway we kept playing ice cream today. HAHA. My hand bled. Yz inner lip bled, James nose bled. From something so harmless. LOL.

Promised Gary i will quit smoking in march when i go back home to my parents' place. Then i will fulfill my promise to both him and my mum. Also promised him i'd stay single until school starts. I have a feeling i will stay single for a long time. 

DON'T WORRY. I WON'T BREAK MY PROMISE GARY. i never did, right? :P

The sketch nice right. My friend's tattoo.






Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life