Friday, March 20, 2009
Been away. No explanations needed? yea i figured :P
I just realised i have already stepped in to adulthood.
Anyway updates!
1. i've gotten my iPhone.
2. Yea that's all i wanted to say only actually!
The earpiece is pretty cool. You could act. talk with it. Not as in the earpiece will talk to you by itself, but the person you call. What's cool is it looks just like any other apple earpiece.
I've patched up with carolyn. Her friends might tell her it's a stupid move, even myself think it's so. People will call me asshole. But they should know better like i care. I will do all i can to provide her.
Something happened. I would say stupid. It was a mistake. I tried to play mediator and all i got was a bad name. I would never ever touch a friend's gf, to me it's forbidden. Maybe some people think we were abit too friendly, i know. I was wrong and i apologize. But i SWEAR TO GOD i had no intentions. My friends would fucking know im too good for that. Do they really think i would risk a friendship by what people might call 'stealing' ? Well what's done is done. I don't blame anyone for thinking so. All i can say is it was without any intentions and i have no reason to do what they think i did. Up to you to judge.
I FUCKING FORGOT MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY just like how i did my mum's last year. Truly a good son i am. It was just on my mind the day before just like how it was on mine the day before my mum's last year. NO denying this time. I'm an asshole.
I truly recognise myself as an adult now. Why? Because i have to pay adult fare now. Cb. haha nah. Not like i pay for it anyway. It's like i'm finally 18 and it finally has an 8 which only falls on every 10 yrs. It's a prosperous yr. Nah. It's really because i finally think to myself that i'm an adult already. NO more bullshits. Get a grip and act like an adult.
Gary, i failed you time and time again. And you finally charge me for it!!! LOL. I WILL QUIT SMOKING.
doing all that i can now.