BRINK

Sunday, March 1, 2009


I'M back!

I'm here blogging using my very own fucking notebook. Just got it yesterday. Second-hand from my mum. Since when i ever get the good shit.

Watched ROLE MODEL yesterday. SEAN WILLIAM SCOTT is the shit. Fucking funny. It unleashes the inner vulgar side within you, i shit you not. haha.

IM FUCKIN SICK for the 2nd or 3rd time this year. Man, the weather ought to be more consistent. But it's not like i really took care of myself. I pretty much deserve it.

GOT my full pay. 62.50 were deducted from my pay. The missing 250 splitted among four of us who were suspected. Do the math. Justified? I'm fucking speechless.

I've been spending shit load of money lately.

My shopping spree outcome.
1. Korean num. sleeveless.
2. Italy num. sleeveless.
3. Few pairs of jeans and t-shirts i got from buffalo for dirt cheap price.
4. Fossil sundial watch. ( a watch that wouldn't tell the time )
5. Adidas Tokio.
6. Adidas Vespa. ( mum reinbursed me though )
7. I'm not wearing underwear today t-shirt from num.
8. My dream joker t-shirt from dc heroes.
9. $100-200 on cab fares.
10. $100-200 on pool.
11. $200-300 on cigs.

OH, so that's where all my money had gone into!! 2 words, good investments.

My wishlist.
1. Iphone.
2. Sony vaio.

What else could i possibly ask for right :)

I'm one lucky s.o.b. i gotta say. Some of my friends work to help their parents pay the bill, some even to support their families, and some to pay for their own school fees.

ME? Mum's happy with whatever amount i give her. AND i don't take advantage of that. I give her what i think is enough from what i earned. NOT that it will ever be enough, i'll cont. giving as long as possible, you know. My dad doesn't want a cent from me and he settles all my school fees and etc. The rest of the money i earned, all of those above. :P


Single life has been manageable. Memories do flash when i pass by certain places. And i just wanted them to know. Most of the time, i resist from doing so. Sometimes i let it be known.

TOMORROW.
Submit the tp package.
Collect my jeans.
Pending confirmation from the jap language school.
GO back to training most probably.
IF i have the time, PLAY POOL.

out ~.~



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life