Saturday, March 28, 2009
Things can't go on like this. I need out for the time being. NO disruptance from whomsoever.
Went down to mum's place this afternoon. GOt the ICA letter for the approval of my student pass..and brought back a pillow and a teddy bears comforter my mum sewed for me. My sister said i wanted it because i want to give it to my girlfriend. That pricktess. lol. Mum said she would kill me if i did that. She said it costs at least 2k on the materials alone she used to sew. Can't wait to get on my bed and feel the warmth of the comforter for the first time !!! :P

Then headed down to marc's birthday at downtown. Were the first few to eat! :P had a beer and left to meet marley, doggie G and gay. Hahaha..
I bought another JOKER T!! And i feel so tempted to get a few more. I don't know why, just love them, maybe because of its cheekiness. :P GOnna wear it to Zirca next week. JUSt to support marcel woods and his theme, musical MADNESS. ;)
out.