BRINK

Sunday, April 12, 2009


(EDITED) Figured by now, i could just say about anything alr :)

Back from Penang this morning. I lost my iPhone T.T T.T T.T but my number remains in use.

The feeling is indescribable. If i could bring myself to cry i would've drowned myself. T.T

I took quite a few pics with it with my friends in Malaysia. And they're all gone, along with my contacts. TA MA DE CAO CI BAI! Sorry for the coarse word, but forgive me.

I lost my phone once and i only managed to recover half of my contacts. This time it's gonna shrink even more..FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had fun in Penang. DRINK, PARTY, GAMBLE, SMOKE!! Cleanse me God.

I reached there about 6, much earlier than expected. Called the guys. Asses one by one sleeping. Called carmen. She came and picked me up. Stayed over at her house for the next 2days. Spent most of my time with her too. Her youngest bro would force me to wake me up in the morning and ask me to play with him..hahaha..he's damn cute..but really didn't have the energy to play with him. Then slept over at Jem's. I MISS PENANG!! I vomitted as much as i drank. Haha..i admit i can't drink much. MY stomach'll kill me.

I miss all of them.

Had to come back a day earlier, i figured my parents and guardian would know, and i was right. Nonetheless, they have no evidence whatsoever to incriminate me. And they wouldn't try to force the truth out of me unless they've got something on me. My passport- clean, Phonecall- clean.

So i gave my number to yz to cover for me in case anyone calls. And now my parents and guardian think that it's fishy that i could lose my phone without the simcard in it. Haha. I wouldn't blame them. I deserve all the suspicion. They probably think i sold the iPhone away and expect them to buy a new phone for me because i've been bugging my mum to pay me back the money for the phone and she wouldnt budge.

They would think of every possible scenario which sometimes i think is sick and feel sick that they would actually think i did what they thought i did. I could only blame myself. They try their best to anticipate what kind of stunt i'd pull next but what they don't know is why i do it. Sometimes i hate them for it.

Now they expect me to request for reciepts whenever i cab to their place. So mum wouldn't overpay me back anymore, which she usually does.

Btw i GOT MYSELF A PHONE ALREADY! nokia 6300. And the number retains.

I'm soon to be broke.
Im thinkin of working on weekends.

RICH? hell i am.

I need someone. Like Jeremy said, all i want is someone who is simple and sweet, someone my parents would take an instant liking to and someone who wouldn't mind your looks and wouldn't take interest in other better looking guys but you alone. Likewise, i'm prepared to give my all. I'd give up everything just to settle down.

Apparently, that's too much to ask for.

Labels:




Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life