BRINK

Thursday, April 16, 2009


Woke at 9plus today. Reached Tp bout 10plus. IT was damn fun! I never had so much in school before. LOL. Joined dragon boat competition. Will be competing against other schools from tp. We had practiced and i paddled in jeans and polo T =.= But i didn't get very wet like some did.

Made alot of friends. I already know all the guys in my class..that's cos it only consists of 7 guys, like most of other business course classes. Surprisingly i didn't look at girls today. I did la, but not as in letting em' notice kind of look. I shook hands with my class lecturer i guess, and he asked if i want to be class monitor. I said yea anything. Haha. I just want to get involved as much as possible this time. I figured i needed it for whatever reasons.

Leaving past behind, charging forward! New person. Pay attention in class, study for tests and exams and revise consistently, yea that's what i'm gonna do. I always knew i could make it big in life and that's how i'm gonna do it. LOL my parents would love this.

Need to get sleep, gotta be early tmr to collect my matric card and ezlink and be ready to take on other schools for dragon boat trophy!



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life