BRINK

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


I recieved a msg today.
It says : I'm pregant.

haha. No way :P Tricia managed to prank me on that one on msn. Good one, gotta admit.

Anyway i did really recieve a msg today, and it says : Japanese language test result elementary 1: Oral 45%, Written 20%. Need retest on Friday. From Inoue.

I never really took it seriously this course. I picked it up just because it seems cool being able to speak japanese when you're not Japanese, of course, never thought i'd actually have to put it effort. BUT it finally came into picture today to me that i wasn't going any further if i don't past the test. Yea fuck. That's what you get thrown at you when you do things on impulse.

Remember SHARK? The series i talked about? So the second disc was in my guardian's car, and i decided to go down to take it and conveniently go buy desert at the PACKED food court. I've reached the stairs when i realised i was only wearing my boxer with depictions of monkey blowing trumpet :P so wth. I got the cd and pulled my boxer low and went ahead to get my desert. NO ONE NOTICED or i try not to look if anyone did! HAHA.

GOing back to training tmr. NOt gonna procrastinate anymore, gotta let lose of the excess fats. Every fighter is gonna be way ahead of me, damn.


i'm sorry.



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life