BRINK

Wednesday, April 15, 2009


I think if you blog bout what you do daily it'd be boring. For me at least i think so because i never bother to read.

My list of most embarrassing events.

1. We used to be called out to the podium in churches to give our life testimonies. Our boss always picked one of us moments before we were supposed to go up there. SO that happened to me. And i was to testify before about 100+ crowds of youth in a church. I was so nervous that i blabbed nonsense. I guess my face was gushing red. And after my speech, my guardian told the crowd that when i was out there last time, i wasn't this shy. Hahaha. After the whole thing, he asked me what happened out there. I told him i was very nervous. =.=

2. I was caught red-handed in the middle of business on my bed when one of the helper opened my room door to check on me. HE closed the door right after that :P hahahahaha.

3. I was seen kissing my ex outside the elevator by my guardian when he just came back from work.

4. That's all i could think of now. Will slowly update.

Ytd went to collect my o level cert with Gary. Wc came to find us and chatted for awhile. After that went to cp for lunch, was hungry as hell by then. After lunch we went to cold storage and bought the long box kind of milk each and walked ard cp, after which jp came to meet us. Went to watch fast and furious 4 at ps next. After that gambled at Gary's house till morning. Reached home bout 7.30am and sleeppt!!!

I'm going to change my ways of life after poly starts. No more smoking or gambling, only drink socially and party less. FIgured decadent lifestyle only goes as far. It's time to set my priorities right, get my life back on track. I need to study hard, by doing so, license, car, money, 'wheel' come rolling in themselves. My dad once told me, only when my results are right, i have the right to ask for anything i want.

Won't pick fights in new school. Just be cool on everything.

IF someone comes along the way i wouldn't mind but girls would be the last thing on my mind from now on.

I will not go for girls who party.

There were reasons why i like you, Tricia.
1. You stand firm in not going to clubs.
2. You think. Not only for yourself but for others.
3. You're humble.
4. You care less of what others think of you.
5. You have stand of yourself.
6. I think you are loyal. lol.
7. You're independent.
8. etc.

Given all that, friends are what we are.



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life