Thursday, April 2, 2009
So i woke up ytd night God knows how many times to go to the toilet. HAd severe diarrhea. TOday too..at least for now, my bowel decided to give me a break to blog for ahwile.
SO i went to jap class today only to be told there was no class. I finished elementary stage apparently. And i have to retest on monday. Wish me luck.
So today I bumped into alot of ppl. First, 2 malay guys from my sec school, forgot their names. Second, Marc Chow, YZ's gf and co. One of them was pretty beautiful. Hah. Third, Alex from church. Fourth, my customer from buffalo. I recognised him but it was him who told me he was a customer at buffalo. FIfth, a guy from gym. We used to train together. Apparently now he had become a trainer and he would be training me if i go back. Man.
I dropped by flash and splash to get the geisha tee i saw from men's folio mag. Only had M. The sg malls application in my phone sure came in handy. I called all ripcurl and FnS store but with no luck. But got a crumpled tee from SURE to comfort myself. Haha.

It's yours for $10. Call me.
I mean the photo is up for sale.
IN the process of everything today, i hit the toilet relentless times. It was like a pit stop.