Hey ppl. Life's been hectic recently. The homeworks are beginning to pile up, so are the projects, concepts getting harder, my enthusiasm level is dropping drastically, tiredness and restlessness level shooting up high. My previous secondary school attitude is starting to kick in : not paying attention, feeling sleepy in class. I guess it's not long before i start falling asleep in class. As bad as it seems, it's not all that bad. Haha.
My project mates are fun. Sometimes when you are put into situation not to your choosing, you will realise what you could've missed if things went your way.
Been spending most of my time in school, classes, work, project, dragonboat. Sometimes these deprives me of time to spend with my secondary school friends. We've formed a pretty strong friendship that we don't just part ways after secondary school. It's just that now i could not stay out late even on weekends, i have to turn in early due to dragonboat training on sunday morning. Been asked by alot of people to quit it. Well, since i made a decision to join, i might as well see it through all the way. I really hope to make it in to the competiton team. Besides, it's gonna be hard and tedious for me to look for another CCA (which i need for seal points) now since all have already commenced.
I've been neglecting alot of people who texted me over these past weeks, either i reply late, not at all or i've gone MIA. Sorry!!! Well one reason being i'm too tired to text, i rather call. People close to me will know this. Another being I HAVE BOUGHT A NEW FUCKING IPHONE!! SAY YOR~. So how is it an excuse? Since texting using an iPhone is so freaking hard, it makes me even more reluctant to reply. But if it's important, be assured i'll reply. :)
My love life bulletin has been relatively quiet. I hardly even have time for myself, what more girlfriends. And if i had one, i would have to forgo time with friends. That's not gonna happen.
I FEEL LIKE ROLLING DOWN THE SLOPE IN MY SCHOOL NEAR THE MUSHROOM!! It was a crazy idea now supported by friends. Will attempt it on one fine day :)