BRINK

Monday, June 15, 2009


IM SO BLOODY FUCKING HAPPY!!! :)

How did i get into this mess? And why is it that i can't find a way out.

Xaviera Nicole. Time to settle this once and for all! You want pics? I give you pics!! See until your eye drop! Haha..I'll always stand behind you just like how i do my good friends. Backstabbers can kiss my ass. They scaredy cat, not my prob. Haha. Thanks for all the advice you gave me, although there often exists communication prob between us. Haha.

Gary. Now you want to send your representative to get to me la, can't tell me directly is it. You buay song lai la, the most i won't buy you the new dog food. Haha. Miss you man.

I'm will be in the state of craziness for at least this month. FEAR IS OUT. Seh yor!



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life