BRINK

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


You see.. People move on. You don't expect them to always gonna be there waiting for you. You be away too long, all those memories are all washed. New people are gonna take place in their lives. Don't expect them to get stuck with you forever. I thought different and was told through blogs. That's a little selfish of me. You all have done great. I'm letting you all go. Happy rebirth! ^^

We let go of our loved ones, a new bunch of dicks will pounce on them. One of these assholes is gonna get through. Our same very sex. TELL ME IF THEY ARE NOT TREATING YOU RIGHT!

But ain't like we are not moving on at the same time, we are. It's just that the heavy feeling when you see the ones who once loved you most loving someone else. We are selfish little bastards.

A little war between me and myself.

I'm sick and i passed it to Ting. ^^ lol.

I've never been so fucking broke.
I miss power.

We fuck ups make up the fucked up world we live in.

you're my all now.



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life