BRINK

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


I've been working people :) I love this job. But pretty scary sometimes, when things turn sour.

You see, if you get into any relationship problems and you ask me. I'd ask you to go jump off building. Sometimes that's even a better thing to do than to try to make things better.

Why all these?
I always get the same reason, you're one i couldn't get tired of.

I've always thought i was a pretty good boyfriend.
Because people tell me so.
Apparently not. I realised i ain't that a good bf after all. I think. Though i think i give more than i could have given.
This has never occurred to me and I've realised something.
I've been a pampered bf in the past.

Maybe i expected too much this time.
I don't know. Am i?

And sorry if i'm not so eh gan to you. -.-''

I need to be talked to also, that never happened
.



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life