Monday, September 21, 2009
This is my 100th post!! Blow candles!! And i made all of you wait long enough for it.
What's important is i'm still alive. Although i fell sick a couple of days back. Throat still hurts. T.T
I failed my accounts T.T I've always thought i'm good with numbers. I am. They are not good with me. So they are bad. lol.
Took my supp ppr and hopefully i will pass..
Me and Ting are still together! 1 mth plus goin 2.
Through the storm and tsunami and earthquake and hailstorm and tornado, we pulled through and thing's couldn't be better between us :)
I LOVE YOU, TING! ^^_l_I'm feeling rich this holiday. I've been spending alot on tees but still i have alot of photos of Yusof bin Ishak's face in my wallet. Oh man, nobody can ever get bored of that dude, Ishak!Soon enough, my long hidden secret will be exposed. And i wonder what will i be hit with. Lorry or truck?