BRINK

Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I wonder who read my posts anymore. LOL

I think i blog just to remind myself that i could still think.

Sometimes, we are so immersed in our world and friends that we forget how's it like for other people. Class ends and we go our own ways, ever wondered what he/she that whom we don't really talk to does after that? No. But their lives still goes on, and things happen to them. We're no part of it and are we missing some action? BUT REEALLY, who gives a fuck.

I keep talking about going home, but i'm still here blogging about it. BUT REALLY, I'm going home next Thursday, dunno what to expect. I love my room though. EXQUISITE.

What REALLY am i doing i don't know, but really, when was the time that i knew what i was doing? Things come to and end at some point, and we move on to other things in life. Like exams, we worry worry, and next thing we know we're worrying about the next exam.

We are selfish little bastards.

I did some really wrong things past and present, but but i move on. Some did catch up, some stays buried. And i'm thankful.

I have everything that was in my checklist. I got everything i wanted. I'm a happy man. Gotta admit wealth does come some benefits. I'm merely exploiting it and of course no harm done. Thanks mum.

wallet. check.
belt. check.
watch. check.
Tshirts. check.
shoes. check.
phone. check.
tv in my room. check.
sound system in my room. check.
Thailand trip. check.
money. check.

what more can i ask for.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER.

Please forgive me for all the things sinful things i've done. Amen.



Profile

A deeper insight to my unsightly life.

David Ooi
Tp
Capricorn



Tagboard



Sehyorians
my class
joey
sofia
carolyn
adelene
brandon
chihren
gary
liting
ivan
jasmin
jewel
Josephine
nicole
rachel
ruoping
tabitha
tiffany
edmund
bro
xaviera
tricia
james
weng chew
Ads


Chronology of my life